How do you manually reset an iPod Touch?
Force restart your iPod touch Press and hold both the Top button and the Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
How do I reset my iPod Touch without password or Itunes?
How to Factory Reset iPod Touch without iTunes via PhoneRescue
- Download PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your device.
- Choose reset mode.
- Enter in recovery mode.
- Download firmware package.
- Reset your iPod touch.
How do you reset an iPod Touch without the home button?
How do I reset my iPod without using the power button and the home button? My home button is broken. You can just hold the little power button at the top of your device and then you can restart it.
How do I factory reset my Iphone with just the buttons?
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. After the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. The phone will go through with the standard startup procedure. Afterward, the user will be redirected to the previous screen.
How do you unlock an iPod touch that is disabled?
If you forgot your iPod touch passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPod touch. Unplug your iPod touch from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPod touch in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPod touch.
How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot the password without a computer or iTunes?
1. Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.