How much is the latest Nissan car?
- 6.8/10. 2022 Nissan Versa. MSRP:$15,380 – $18,790.
- 8.1/10. 2022 Nissan Sentra. MSRP:$19,810 – $22,400.
- 7.7/10. 2022 Nissan Altima. MSRP:$24,900 – $34,600.
- 7.6/10. 2022 Nissan Maxima. MSRP:$37,840 – $43,150.
- Not Rated. 2023 Nissan Altima. MSRP:Coming Soon.
What is Nissan’s cheapest car?
Nissan Cars & Sedans
- Versa® Starting MSRP. $15,380. Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Sentra® Starting MSRP. $19,810. Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Altima® Starting MSRP. $24,900.
- Nissan LEAF® Starting MSRP. $27,800.
- Maxima® Starting MSRP. $37,840.
What is Nissan’s top of the line model?
At the top of the lineup sits the venerable GT-R, which earns its reputation as a slayer of supercars as well as its nickname—Godzilla—with a burly 565-hp twin-turbocharged V-6. The cheap and cheerful Versa is at the other end of the spectrum, which is one of the most affordable new cars sold in the United States.
Which is Nissan Best SUV?
Best Nissan SUVs and Crossovers for 2020
- 2020 Nissan Kicks. Starting MSRP: $19,070. View Inventory.
- 2020 Nissan Rogue. Starting MSRP: $25,490.
- 2020 Nissan Murano. Starting MSRP: $31,730.
- 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport. Starting MSRP: $23,430.
- 2020 Nissan Pathfinder. Starting MSRP: $31,980.
- 2020 Nissan Armada. Starting MSRP: $47,500.
Which Nissan car is most expensive?
What is the Most Expensive Nissan? The GT-R Nismo is by far the most expensive Nissan you can buy. Priced from $210,740, it costs more than four times more than the second-most expensive vehicle in the lineup, the Armada SUV, priced from $47,100.
How much is the new 2023 Z?
– Nissan today announced the MSRP1 for the latest iteration of its “attainable dream car,” the 2023 Nissan Z – $39,990 for the Z Sport and $49,990 for the Z Performance. Both grades are scheduled to arrive at Nissan dealerships nationwide in Summer 2022.
Which Nissan SUV is largest?
The Armada is also Nissan’s largest SUV and offers more storage space than the Pathfinder. Both the Pathfinder and Armada make powerful and comfortable 3rd row SUVs.
Which car brand is more reliable?
Toyota earns the top spot as the best automaker for dependability. Toyota vehicles are known for their longevity, and they are proven to last longer than any other brand….The Most Reliable Car Brands.
|Longest-Lasting Car Brands to Reach 200,000 Miles- iSeeCars Study|