How can I make my marriage blog stronger?
15 Best Marriage & Relationship Bloggers to Follow
- Nurturing Marriage.
- Living the Sweet Wife.
- Belle Brita.
- Practical Intimacy.
- A Prioritized Marriage.
- Friday We’re in Love.
- To Love Honor, and Vacuum.
- Fierce Marriage.
What are the causes of unhappy marriage?
9 reasons of an unhappy marriage
- (1) Lack of trust causes unhappy marriage.
- (2) You are not listening or giving value to the partner’s opinion or ideas.
- (3) You are blaming each other.
- (4) Not spending time with each other.
- (5) Not respecting each other.
- (6) You don’t forgive each other and thus create an unhappy marriage.
How can I fix my marriage problems?
10 Top Strategies for Solving Marital Problems
- Recognize when you’re in a gridlock.
- Express yourself constructively.
- Break the curse of familiarity.
- Make decisions together.
- Acknowledge your spouse’s feelings.
- Understand that it’s not a competition.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Give your partner space.
What are the things that can destroy marriage?
Four Habits That Destroy Marriages
- Lack of Honesty. Often when we think of honesty, notably honesty in marital relationships, we think of a very tangible “where were you last night” kind of honesty.
- Lack of Intimacy.
- Devaluing Our Spouse/Relationship.
- Using Power and Control.
Should I stay unhappily married?
A 2002 study found that two-thirds of unhappy adults who stayed together were happy five years later. They also found that those who divorced were no happier, on average, than those who stayed together. In other words, most people who are unhappily married—or cohabiting—end up happy if they stick at it.
What a wife needs the most from her husband?
Love and affection are truly the hallmarks of an intimate relationship. What a woman needs from her husband is love, especially in the form of affection. There are different ways to show affection and be affectionate, though most often we think of affection in its physical expression.