How do I pay my Verizon bill online?
To pay your bill online, go to vzw.com/myverizon and sign in to get started. To make a one-time payment, select Bill from the My Verizon Navigation, then click Pay options. Set up your payment by selecting to Pay in full, Pay another amount or Make a split arrangement if you need more time. Click Continue.
How do I view my Verizon bill online?
View Your Bill Online
- Sign in at My Business Account .
- When My Business Account opens, click View Bill in the left column under Billing Summary.
- Once you are directed to the My Bill view, you can view your previous balance, payments received, messages, and print or download your current statement.
How do I make a one-time payment with Verizon?
Select the method you’d like to set up a one-time payment with:
- My Fios app.
- Set up a new payment method. To set up a payment method using the My Fios app select Bill then:
- My Verizon.
- To set up a new payment method using My Verizon, sign in and: Hover over Billing > select Pay Bill > Add a new payment method.
How do I find my Verizon account balance?
Dial #BAL (#225) Dial #BAL from your mobile phone and Verizon will send you a text that includes your account balance and information on when that payment is due.
Can I pay online with credit card?
Credit cards provide a convenient, secure payment option and the process for making online purchases is typically the same across most websites.
Can I pay online with a debit card?
Both credit and debit cards allow you to make purchases online or in-store. However, one key difference between credit and debit cards is that debit cards allow you to spend money by drawing directly from your own bank account.
Where can I pay my Verizon cell phone bill?
To find a list of free payment locations go to verizon.com/findalocation and click on no-fee locations. All you need to bring is your billing statement or account number or phone number. Retail stores such as CVS and 7-Eleven accept payments in cash only and charge a convenience fee.
Where can I pay my Verizon Wireless bill?
How do I pay my phone?
Set up a payment method for contactless transactions
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Payment methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to set up for contactless payments, select Enable contactless.
- Follow the instructions to verify your payment method.
How do I pay someone’s phone bill from Verizon?
Anyone can make a payment to any account. Call in and speak to a rep and state that you want to pay on a bill that is not yours and give them a phone number that is on your friend’s account.