What is the healthiest veggie dip?
Guacamole. Avocado—a nutritional badass—is the lynchpin of guacamole.
What dips are healthy for you?
15 Healthy Dips and Spreads
- Ranch Greek yogurt dip. Using Greek yogurt as a base for dip is an easy way to boost your snack’s nutrients.
- Honey mustard.
- Lemon-herb white bean dip.
- Peanut butter fruit dip.
- Garlic avocado spread.
- Buffalo chicken dip.
- Spiced butternut squash dip.
- Southwest black bean dip.
What chips and dip are healthy?
Fear not, chip and dip lovers —here are five healthier sweet and savory combos so you can keep on dipping without packing on the pounds.
- Banana Chips with Nut Butter. PIN IT.
- Apple Chips with Honey. PIN IT.
- Sweet Potato Chips with Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Kale and Chia Seed Chips with Salsa or Guac.
- Snap Pea Crisps and Hummus.
What should I dip my chips in?
The 9 best chip and dip combinations
- Onion dip with potato chips.
- Buffalo chicken dip with sweet potato chips.
- Spinach artichoke dip with pita chips.
- Spicy hummus with pretzel chips.
- Seven layer dip with tortilla chips.
- Guacamole with plantain chips.
- Chili cheese dip with Fritos.
- Cream cheese with Flaming Hot Cheetos.
What goes good with plain chips?
Parmesan Yogurt Dip While many dips for chips start with cream cheese or sour cream as a base, this one uses yogurt. Plain yogurt adds a great tangy flavor and mixes just as easily with the herbs and spices in the recipe.
What spread is the healthiest?
Margarine or Butter: The Heart-Healthiest Spreads
- Butter – 100 calories and 7 grams of saturated fat in one tablespoon.
- Light butter – 50 calories and 3.5 grams of saturated fat in one tablespoon.
- Light butter blended with oil – 50 calories and 2 grams of saturated fat in one tablespoon.
What can you dip tortilla chips in Besides salsa?
Here are 13 of our favorite dips from the recipes section of our website – we assure you they’ll complement our organic tortilla chips perfectly!
- Salsa Verde.
- Green Pea Guacamole.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Classic Pico de Gallo.
- Avocado Aioli.
- Roasted Garlic Red Lentil Hummus.
- Pepita Pesto.
- Creamy Tahini Dip.
What goes well with salted chips?
Garlic, feta and spinach are a great combo. Pair this dip with salty chips and you’ve got a mix that’s hard to walk away from.
Is hummus healthier than butter?
One Tbsp of regular butter with salt can have as much as 11g of fat; 7g sat., 100 cal., 30mg of cholest., and 85mg of sodium. Clearly, toast isn’t as innocent as you thought. On the other slice, 1 Tbsp. of hummus has only 1g of fat; 0 sat., 23 cal., 0 cholest., and 53 mg of sodium.
What type of DIPs are good for chips?
– Get Cheesy. There’s a reason why stadiums serve soft pretzels with a side of hot cheese: The flavors meld together really well. – Must Have Mustard. Pretzels and mustard go together like lederhosen and Oktoberfest. – On the Sweeter Side. – The Right Stuff. – Lucky Dip. – For more dip ideas, check out these related stories:
What is the best dip for chips?
Baked Vegetable Chips and Hummus.…
How do you make homemade chip dip?
Mix together the sour cream and onion soup mix together,until well combined.
What are the best raw veggies to eat with dip?
Bell Peppers. Cut red,yellow,or orange bell peppers in half lengthwise,and remove the cores,seeds,and ribs.