What videos should Realtors make?
Real estate video ideas for listings
- Property listing video. First things first: property listing videos are a must.
- Neighborhood video.
- School video review.
- Real estate listing video.
- Agent “About me” video.
- Client testimonial video.
- “Just Sold” video.
- Real estate explainer video.
What is a video tour real estate?
Real estate video tours can allow buyers to view multiple homes quickly, helping them to narrow their searches without having to visit as many properties in person. Buyers can tour a property several times or show it to someone else without having to schedule additional in-person visits.
Do videos sell houses?
Today, 44% of home buyers start their search online and 73% of sellers are more likely to list their home with an agent who uses video, reports the National Association of Realtors. Half of all brokers say real estate video marketing is a big part of their strategy.
What do you talk about in a real estate video?
Real Estate Video Marketing Topics
- Your Real Estate Listings (this should be a no brainer – see stats above). Note, you, the real estate agent should be IN THE VIDEO.
- Real Estate Team Introductions.
- Community or Subdivision Profile.
- Video Testimonials.
- School Reviews.
- Major Employers.
- Team Videos.
- Things To Do In…
What percentage of realtors use video?
Unfortunately, only 9% of agents create listing videos. Listings without videos are easy to skip over, and those that use aerial images and videos are appealing to buyers and sellers. With drone technology, agents can capture powerful, alluring videos of properties, giving buyers a real sense of the place.
How do you write a real estate video script?
5 Rules for Writing a Strong Real Estate Video Script that Generates Commissions
- Rule 1: Keep it short. The ideal length for a video is between 60 and 90 seconds.
- Rule 2: Make a 5-second pitch at the start.
- Rule 3: Put your entire message in the first 30 seconds.
- Rule 5: Write clear calls to action.