What is the famous quotation about life?
Famous Quotes About Life
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What is the positive quote for life?
“Lead from the heart, not the head.” “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
What was Harriet Tubman quote?
“For no man should take me alive; I should fight for my liberty as long as my strength lasted, and when the time came for me to go, the Lord would let them take me.”
What did Helen Keller said about life?
We are never really happy until we try to brighten the lives of others. Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each others welfare, social justice can never be attained.
What are some literary quotes?
Famous Literary Quotes
- “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.”
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
- “You have brains in your head.
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
What is the most quoted book ever?
The 10 best quotable novels
- A Tale of Two Cities.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Lewis Carroll, 1865.
- Ulysses. James Joyce, 1922.
- The Great Gatsby. F Scott Fitzgerald, 1925.
- Animal Farm. George Orwell, 1945.
- Invisible Man. Ralph Ellison, 1952.
- Trainspotting. Irvine Welsh, 1993.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary. Helen Fielding, 1996.
What do famous people say about literature?
Famous Quotes About Reading
- “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . .
- “Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.
- “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
- “I find television very educating.
- “Classic’ – a book which people praise and don’t read.”