How do you stay safe online ks1?
Top Ten Tips for Staying Safe Online
- Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself.
- Keep your privacy settings as high as possible.
- Never give out your passwords.
- Don’t befriend people you don’t know.
What is the best way to teach children about online safety?
Tips for your conversation
- Reassure them that you’re interested in their life. Recognise that they’ll be using the internet for many different things.
- It’s a conversation, be curious and show genuine interest.
- Ask them about who they’re talking to.
- Remind them never to share private or personal information.
How do you stay safe and secure online?
7 Ways to Stay Safe Online
- Keep your computers and mobile devices up to date.
- Set strong passwords.
- Watch out for phishing scams.
- Keep personal information personal. Hackers can use social media profiles to figure out your passwords and answer those security questions in the password reset tools.
How do you stay safe online for Year 4?
How can you stay safe online facts?
Top 10 Internet Safety Rules & What Not to Do Online
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.
What are 4 ways to be safe while online?
10 ways to stay safe online
- Get the latest anti-virus and firewall software.
- Update your internet browser.
- Create a strong and easy-to-remember password.
- Use a different password to the one you use for other services.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Never share your password.
What are the safety tips of kids?
12 basic safety tips every child should know
- Contact information.
- Never go anywhere with a stranger.
- Road safety.
- If you get lost, stay where you are.
- Do not share personal information online.
- Respect things that are dangerous.
- Your body is yours only.
- Don’t keep secrets.