How do I change the color on my Garmin 235?
- From the time screen, press the top right button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Activity Profiles.
- Select an activity profile.
- Select Color.
- Select the accent color.
How do I change the color on my Garmin watch?
Select Menu > Settings > System > Theme Color. Select a color.
Can I wear Garmin 235 in shower?
The Good. The Garmin Forerunner 235 has accurate GPS for tracking runs and a 24/7 wrist-based heart-rate monitor. It can track all-day activities like steps and sleep, and can display notifications from iPhone and Android devices. It’s water-resistant and can be worn in the shower or while swimming.
How do I change the face on my Garmin 235?
Change the watch face on a Garmin
- Hold down the Up button on the watch and select Watch Face.
- A scroll bar will then appear on the left side.
- When you’ve found the watch face you’d like to use, hit Select.
- You’ll be given three options here: Apply, Customize or Delete.
- Select Apply to choose the watch face.
How do you customize Garmin watch face?
Customizing a Watch Face Through the Connect IQ Store
- Open the Connect IQ Store app.
- Select My Device.
- Select My Watch Faces.
- Select the title of the watch face you want to customize.
- Select Settings.
- Adjust the available options.
- Select Save when complete.
Is Garmin 245 better than Garmin 235?
You can use it for up to nine days, while the 245 model only lasts for seven days in the same mode. Now, if you switch them both over to the GPS mode, the 245 watch wins with a battery life of 24 hours, more than double the 11-hour life of the Forerunner 235.
Should I wear my Garmin watch to bed?
Garmin provides the following guidance for the most accurate sleep tracking: Wear your device at least 2 hours before bedtime and keep it on while you sleep. Make sure your device’s heart rate monitor is on, and the device fits snugly but comfortably.