How do I reset my BlackBerry Bold 9900 to factory settings?
Find “Security Wipe”
- Press the Menu key twice.
- Press Options.
- Press Security.
- Press Security Wipe.
- Press Emails, Contacts, etc., User Installed Applications and Media Card.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the selected data will be deleted.
- Press the field and key in blackberry.
- Press Wipe.
How do I factory reset my BlackBerry Bold 9000?
Hold down the Alt key, the Caps lock key and hit Delete twice. This method is helpful if your Blackberry is frozen. The third method is called the battery pull method.
How do you factory reset a locked BlackBerry Bold?
Perform a Reset with the RIM BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Press and hold the ALT key, Right Shift key, and the Delete key. NOTE: It may take up to a minute for the device to reset.
- The device will power cycle indicating that the reset has started, the keys can now be released.
How do you master reset a BlackBerry?
From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar > select the Settings icon > System > Reset options > Factory data reset > RESET PHONE > ERASE EVERYTHING. Note: A Factory data reset will revert the device back to factory settings.
How do you reset a BlackBerry android?
How to erase and reset my BlackBerry smartphone to the factory settings
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- Read the warning.
- If prompted, enter your device lock code (PIN, password, pattern, etc.)
- Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
How do I reset my BlackBerry device to factory settings?
Press and hold the ALT key, Right Shift key, and the Delete key. NOTE: It may take up to a minute for the device to reset. The device will power cycle indicating that the reset has started, the keys can now be released. NOTE: Performing a hard reset stops all network, software, and hardware on the BlackBerry device and will not result in data loss.
How do I troubleshoot BlackBerry smartphones?
In terms of troubleshooting, it is a useful first step if a BlackBerry smartphone is experiencing hardware, software, or wireless network issues. There are two options when performing a reset: a hard reset or a soft reset.
What is a soft reset on a BlackBerry phone?
A soft reset is a three-key combination that resets the BlackBerry smartphone without removing the battery. As mentioned previously, it is only available on BlackBerry smartphone models with a QWERTY keyboard, such as the BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone or BlackBerry Torch 9810 smartphone. To perform a soft reset, complete the following steps.
Can You Hard Reset a BlackBerry Torch 9850?
As mentioned earlier, if you are using a BlackBerry smartphone that does not contain a QWERTY keyboard such as the BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850 smartphone, you can only perform a hard reset as a soft reset isn’t possible. The Hard Reset method of resetting a BlackBerry smartphone applies to every BlackBerry smartphone.