What are pro applications Apple?
In Apple Inc software, a proapp is a professional application that has a distinctly different-looking GUI and look and feel from normal Apple applications and other software run on Mac OS X.
Is there an app for Apple support?
The best way to access all of Apple’s support options in one place is the Apple Support app. The app offers easy navigation for any issue you could have with any of your Apple devices or services.
What can you do with Apple Pro?
Here are just a few of the countless things you can do with iPad.
- Get the tough things done easily. Run powerful apps effortlessly.
- Write it down. Mark it up.
- Create on the ultimate canvas for any project. Draw a masterpiece with Apple Pencil.
- Snap a photo. Scan a doc.
- Lifelong learning made magical.
How do I contact Apple about app purchases?
Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com. Tap or click “I’d like to,” then choose “Request a refund.” Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.
Is the Apple Support app free?
The Apple Support app allows users to easily find and get repairs or support for all of their Apple products and services. It’s available as a free download from the App Store.
What can’t you do with an iPad Pro?
5 reasons iPad Pro won’t be your next computer
- It can’t run any Apple pro apps.
- It doesn’t have a real file directory.
- It’s not comfortable to use for long stretches.
- You can’t connect an external hard drive.
- It’s more expensive than most Macs.
How do I get a refund for an app?
Explore refund request options
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your profile icon.
- Select Payments & subscriptions.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem.
- Choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
Is it worth to buy Pro apps bundle for education?
If you plan to use Logic and Final Cut Pro, then it is definitely worth the cost. I can’t remember what I paid; it was either $100 cheaper than FCPX by itself, or the same cost. So it’s like buying FCPX and getting free copies of Logic Pro X and Mainstage 3, which are the two programs in this bundle I use the most.
Can I return the Pro apps bundle?
If you purchased the Pro Apps Bundle for Education and your organization is enrolled in Apple School Manager, you can exchange unredeemed app codes that you purchased separately or that are preinstalled with the purchase of a Mac for app licenses that you can use with managed distribution.
Is Apple Support App Safe?
Because of this, Apple provides layers of protection to help ensure that apps are free of known malware and haven’t been tampered with. Additional protections enforce that access from apps to user data is carefully mediated.
What are Apple support hours?
If you are buying on behalf of an educational institution, visit the Apple Store for Education Institutions or call 1–800–800–2775, 7 days a week from 9 AM to 6 PM central time7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time.
What is iPad Pro good for?
They use apps for your convenience, and you can buy multiple accessories to make using them easier, including a keyboard and the Apple Pencil. The iPad Pro is a user-friendly device that includes a touchscreen, face identification and larger screen options, which are only slightly smaller than an average laptop.
How do I contact Apple about a charge?
Product and Services Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I get help with Apple products?
Choose a product and we’ll guide you to the best solution. You can talk to an Apple Advisor by calling the Apple Support phone number for your country or region. Check order status or learn about Apple Trade in. Buy an AppleCare plan or shop for products and accessories.
Where can I get help with iTunes billing and support?
App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books billing and help. Contact Apple Support. Apple Cash and person to person payments. 1-877-233-8552. Canada (English) 1-800-263-3394. Canada (French) 1-800-263-3394.
How do I contact Apple support?
App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books billing and help Contact Apple Support. Apple Cash and person to person payments 1-877-233-8552
Why choose support support for AppleCare?
support solutions. Because we build the entire solution — from hardware to software to the operating system — AppleCare can provide integrated expert support that you can’t get anywhere else. Offerings are available for individuals, help desks, and IT departments.