Who performed Tiny Desk concert?
Ada Lea (Home) Concert May 24, 2022 • In her Tiny Desk (home) concert, Ada Lea performs four sharply detailed and dreamy songs.
Who started tiny desk?
All Songs Considered host Bob Boilen and Stephen Thompson conceived of the Tiny Desk Concert after leaving a bar show, frustrated they couldn’t hear the music over the crowd noise.
Where do they film tiny desk?
From their headquarters in Washington, D.C., each Tiny Desk concert is filmed behind the desk of Bob Boilen, who first formed the idea for the unconventional music series. By taking musicians away from the stage and shoving them behind an office desk, the Tiny Desk concert series offers a reimagination of “live” music.
Who mixes Tiny Desk?
Josh Rogosin Josh Rogosin is the audio producer for NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts series.
How do you get on tiny desk 2022?
Make your video
- Create a new video that shows you playing one song you’ve written.
- Do it the way you’d perform a Tiny Desk concert: at a desk. (Any desk!)
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Fill out our entry form after it opens at 10 a.m. ET on Feb. 8 and before 11:59 p.m. ET on March 14, 2022.
Who had the best Tiny Desk concert?
Let’s break down the top ten tiny desk concerts ever!
- SiR. NPR Music. 6.86M subscribers.
- Florence + The Machine. NPR Music. 6.94M subscribers.
- Common at the White House. NPR Music. 6.93M subscribers.
- Daniel Caesar and H.E.R. NPR Music.
- Tyler, The Creator. NPR Music.
- Harry Styles. NPR Music.
- Anderson .Paak. NPR Music.
- T-Pain. NPR Music.
Why do they call it a tiny desk concert?
The name “Tiny Desk Concert” is a double entendre that references Boilen’s old psychedelic band the Tiny Desk Unit, and that artists literally play at his desk. The series was a success from that first video.