Who is the most popular indie rock band?
List of the Best Indie Rock Bands of All Time
- The Strokes. Frontman.
- Dinosaur Jr. Frontman.
- The Stone Roses. Frontman.
- Oasis. Frontman.
- The White Stripes. Frontman.
- Arctic Monkeys. Frontman. Alex Turner (2002 to Present)
- Interpol. Frontman. Paul Banks (1997 to Present)
- Modest Mouse. Frontman. Isaac Brock (1992 to Present)
What new rock bands are there?
This list in not in any particular order.
- Dirty Honey. If you haven’t heard of Dirty Honey, it’s time you did.
- The Cold Stares. Originally from Western Kentucky, the band is composed of guitarist Chris Tapp and drummer Brian Mullins.
- Ghost Hounds.
- Black Top Mojo.
- Laura Cox.
- Stone Horses.
- Black Stone Cherry.
Is indie music new?
Indie rock is a subgenre of rock music that originated in the United States, United Kingdom and New Zealand from the 1970s to the 1980s.
What is indie rock now?
The term “indie rock” is short for independent rock, and refers to a category of music in which many artists are on small independent labels or are unsigned, as opposed to being signed to major labels. Some artists, such as Death Cab For Cutie, have signed to major labels, yet are still considered to be indie artists.
Who are the new metal bands?
So, to catalyse the process, here are Hammer’s picks of the 12 most promising new bands in heavy music, from grindcore aggressors to post-rock melodicists….
- The Halo Effect.
- To Bloom.
- Hidden Mothers.
Is indie music dying?
Indie Rock has clearly been on the decline since the mid-2000s. I would say the genre had reached a clear peak in 2005-2007 and has had a distinct drop off since.
What are the best indie bands?
1. Revival Hymns
What is the next big indie band?
WASHINGTON – Australian folk pop quartet Husky just might be the next big thing in the indie music scene — and for good reason.
How to start an indie band?
You’ll have to do all of the work from the ground up,rather than leveraging an existing brand
What are some good indie band names?