How can I register online in Kerala PSC?
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password.
Can I apply for Kerala PSC?
The minimum eligibility requirement for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 is a graduate degree from a recognized institute and the candidate must be at least 21 years old. Candidates applying must ensure that they meet the Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria for the desired position.
What is Kerala PSC one time registration?
Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2022: Thulasi, the online platform to apply for Kerala PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission, was introduced in January 2012. Since then, it has become mandatory to register for candidates willing to apply for the Kerala PSC Recruitment.
How can I apply for Kerala PSC exam 2022?
You have to fill out the application form for the various vacancies presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission and fill out the application form available there.
How can I open PSC account?
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
- Visit the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Registered User Login”, the registered users can login and new users can sign up for a new registration.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A new registration will apear on the screen.
How can I create PSC account in Kerala?
Kerala PSC One Time Registration- Thulasi Portal
- Click on the Thulasi login.
- Sign-up for new registration.
- After clicking Sign up for New registration a window will open, asking to enter the Personal details.
- Always give a valid mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Then you have to enter the Username and password for the same.
What is eligibility list in Kerala PSC?
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC 10+2 Level Exam
|Name of the post
|Civil Excise Officer Trainee
|Typist Clerk (For DA-Ortho moderate candidates only)
|Beat Forest Officer
Is Malayalam mandatory for Kerala PSC?
As per a current rule non-Malayalis coming from other states will be recruited for government jobs in Kerala only after clearing Malayalam test. This provision is now being extended to Malayalis who do not know Malayalam. The decision to make Malayalam mandatory for government jobs was taken way back in 2013.
How can I get Kerala PSC ID?
sms KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile . You can change password, once you logged in with this.
How do I open a PSC profile?
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
- Visit the homepage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- On the web page, spot the “Registered User Login” box.
- Enter the unspaced User ID created at the time of registration.
- Enter the password.
- Fill the captcha.
- Enter “Log In” and you will succesfully be logged into the website.
What are the documents needed to register Kerala PSC?
Identity Proof According to the KPSC Thulasi website, you are allowed to use your Aadhaar, an account number of any nationalized bank, driving license, voter ID, PAN card and Passport for one-time registration.
How many times we can write PSC exam?
The General category candidates can appear a maximum 5 times in the Gazetted Probation. The OBC aspirants will get two extra chances to appear for the exam that is total 7 times.
How many times can I write PSC exam?
What is PSC exam syllabus?
PSC Syllabus Since the syllabus can vary from one state PSC to another, here are some general topics for PSC exams. National and International Importance current affairs. Broad understanding of Cultural, Social, Political and Economic aspects of India. Indian National Movement. Indian Political System.