Is there an activity log for Facebook pages?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted.
Where is the Activity Log on Facebook business page?
To view your Activity Log, click the “Admin Panel” button on your page and choose “Use Activity Log” from the “Manage” menu. The default view on the Activity Log page is all activities, but you can choose the type of activities you want to view from the menu at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Where is Activity Log on Facebook app?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like:
- You can also scroll down and tap View Activity History to show your activity history.
How can I see actions that other admins have taken in our Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups, tap Groups at the top and select your group. Tap More, then tap View Group Info. Tap Admin Activity. Tap to view a profile or learn more about an action taken.
Where is the Activity Log on Facebook on iPhone?
You can find and access the activity log from Facebook app on your iPhone and iPad in just a few taps. Just open the Profile tab in Facebook, tap the Gear (Settings) icon below your profile picture to open the Profile settings screen. Here you can access the Activity log which includes all your activity on Facebook.
Can you see activity log on Facebook mobile?
On Android, open Facebook and go to the menu tab (hamburger icon at the top right). Now tap your name or profile picture to view your profile. Then tap on the “More” button seen right below your profile photo and name. Tap the first option that says “Activity Log”.
How do I check the logs on my iPhone?
Connect your iOS to your computer with a USB or Lightning cable. Go to Window > Devices and select your device from the list. Click the “up” triangle at the bottom left of the right hand panel. All logs from all apps on the device will be displayed here.
What is Activity log Report?
Activity log is a detailed record of all the activities that were carried out in your organization during a particular period of time. In short, it provides details on the when, what, where and who of an action performed.
Can I hide page history on Facebook?
Go to your Page, then click Settings in the top right corner. Click Page Transparency in the bottom left menu. Click next to Show Confirmed Page Owner to turn it off.
What is Page management history?
Your new Page’s management history shows what management actions have been taken, when they were taken and who took them. Only people who help manage your Page, such as people with Facebook access, can see the Page management history.
How to search activity log on Facebook?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook,then tap your name.
How to check the activity log of your Facebook page?
– Log in your Facebook account and click on your Facebook Profile Page. – In the Right corner (below Cover Photo) click on “ View Activity Log “ – You will see a list of all posts, likes, comments, etc with the most recent Post at the top. – Two main things: one on the right side with years and a second one on the left side with Filters options.
Can someone else view my activity log on Facebook?
Your activity log includes a list of the things you search for on Facebook. Keep in mind, no one else can see your activity log. Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
Can you hide or block your activity log on Facebook?
– Open the Native Facebook Messaging Active status option as detailed above. – On the popup window, click on the ‘Turn off active status for only some contacts’ toggle. – On the text box provided, type in the name of the contact you wish to hide your status from. – Once done, click on Okay.