What is the best advice you parents gave to you?
31 Important Pieces Of Advice Your Parents Gave You
- “If you have to continuously ask yourself if something is worth it, it’s probably not.”
- “It’s a lot easier to stay out of trouble than it is to get out of trouble.”
- “Don’t do any less than what you can really do.”
What do you say to a soon to be mom?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What is the best advice ever given?
25 Excellent Pieces of Advice That Most People Ignore
- Do what is right, not what is easy.
- Dreams remain dreams until you take action.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- When you quit, you fail.
- Trust your instincts.
- Learn something new every day.
- Make what is valuable important.
- Believe in yourself.
What do you say to expectant parents?
What do you say to parents of new baby?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three.
- “Congratulations on your new arrival.
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby!
- “Well done on creating a mini human being.
- “Really happy for you both.
What is best advice in life?
Your own happiness is a reflection of your day-to-day, the things you’re doing, and most important, how you are doing them. Create your own environment. Put yourself in a place that will help you grow, not suppress your growth. Surround yourself with people who understand, or at least make the effort to understand you.
What advice would you give yourself?
“Be kinder to yourself.” “Always know your worth.” “The world is bigger than you think it is and your worries aren’t as important as you think they are, just be you.” “Don’t worry if you look different, or feel you look different, from most other people.
How do you congratulate someone on expecting a new baby?
“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!”
What do you say to someone that is pregnant?
What to Say to Someone Who’s Pregnant. Follow, “Congratulations” with an open-ended question, none better than, “How are you doing?”, with the focus on the you. Your job is to listen and respond accordingly.
What’s the best advice in 4 words?
I’ve compiled just a few pieces of four-word advice, that are particularly relevant to the way we live our lives today.
- You are your choices.
- Pick your battles wisely.
- It’s not about you.
- Collect experiences, not things.
- Always pay it forward.
- Listen more, talk less.
- Almost everything is temporary.