How do I delete purchased movies from my iPhone?
How to Delete Downloaded Videos on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under “Recommendations,” tap Review Downloaded Videos.
- To delete a video from your device, swipe leftwards across it in the list, then tap the Delete button.
How do you delete purchased videos from iTunes?
Now you’ll just see the movies and shows you’ve downloaded. Swipe left on the movie you want to delete. This expands a red “Delete” option on the right. Tap Delete on the movie.
Why do videos take up so much space?
The reason the videos are taking so much space is because they’re probably high quality, like 1080p or even 4k, which takes up lots of space.
Why can’t I delete movies from my iPhone?
You can’t delete them directly from your iphone because they were synced to your phone via iTunes. the only way to remove them is to unsync them using iTunes.
Where are the movies I purchased from iTunes stored?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Click Movies or TV Shows in the top corner of the iTunes window. If you use Family Sharing, choose a family member’s name next to Purchased to see their purchases.
Can you delete hidden purchases on iPhone?
Question: Q: How to delete hidden purchases on iphone Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen. Tap your name or Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Scroll down and tap Hidden Purchases.
How do you erase downloads?
Delete downloaded files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Clean .
- On the “Delete downloaded files” card, tap Select files.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- At the bottom, tap Delete .
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Delete .
How do I reduce my iPhone media storage?
- Clean up your photo library. If you’ve checked iPhone storage like we suggested above, you already know who the main space hogger is (looking at you, Photos).
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear app cache and other app data.
- Delete attachments in Messages.
- Delete offline content.
Can Apple Remove purchased Movies?
Apple said: “Any movies you’ve already downloaded can be enjoyed at any time and will not be deleted unless you’ve chosen to do so. If you change your country setting, some movies may not be available to redownload from the movie store if the version you purchased isn’t also available in the new country.
Where are iPhone synced Movies?
Instead, those movies that you’ve purchased, stored in iCloud from your movie library, or synced from iTunes will now be accessible from the TV app….How to find movies and TV shows you’ve synced from iTunes
- Open the TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Library.
- Tap Home Movies.
Do Movies purchased on iTunes expire?
All replies. Content purchased from the iTunes Store should remain available to your as long as you either keep a local copy, or the rights holders maintain a copy in the store.