Can you put a 55 inch TV on a 48 inch stand?
For example, if you have a 54-inch TV, place the TV and stand at least 108 inches from the viewing area….Large TV Stands, Medium TV Stands and Small TV Stands.
|TV Stand Size||Recommended Minimum TV Size (Diagonal)||Recommended Maximum TV Size (Diagonal)|
How do you measure a corner TV stand?
How to Measure for a Corner TV Stand
- Measure the front of your television.
- Place the front end of the tape measure in the corner, measuring the distance from the corner to the first obstacle on one side of the wall (such as a window or door opening).
- Repeat the measurement process with the intersecting wall.
Should your TV stand be wider than TV?
A good rule is to make sure that the width of your stand is at least two inches wider than the width of your TV. Also, your stand will most likely mention the ideal size of television for its width.
What do you put behind a corner TV stand?
In lieu of housing your favorite movies, decorate the shelves of your corner tv stand with some of your favorite things like souvenirs, books, small potted plants, jars, and vases. Decorate these shelves just as you would a bookshelf.
How do you decorate a room with a TV in the corner?
3 Ways to Decorate Around a Corner TV
- #1 – Flank your tv with wall art, baskets, or potted plants.
- #2 – Use a corner tv stand and decorate the shelves.
- #3 – Create a gallery wall backdrop.
- Skip the complicated corner wall mounting and opt instead to set your television on a piece of furniture.
How far should I sit from a 55 inch TV?
The optimal viewing distance is about 1.6 times the diagonal length of the television. For example, for a 55” TV, the best distance is 7 feet. offers more info.
Where can I find a good 55 inch television?
TV sale: deals from$139@Best Buy
What is the best value 55 inch TV?
The best OLED TV deals: LG, Sony, Vizio, 55, 65 and 77-inch TVs There are OLED TV deals on some of our favorite models, with savings of over $600 on some of the best LG, Sony and Vizio OLED sets on sale.
What are the benefits of a corner TV stand?
use a TV stand if you think this can solve a certain problem in your room such as being able to place the TV in the corner or in a particular spot. A TV stand can also allow you to position the TV at the ideal height which wouldn’t be possible with a fixed shelf or a console table for example.