How do I register for Safaricom Selfcare?
Registration to the Safaricom Selfcare service is possible through these steps:
- Search Safaricom Selfcare on your browser.
- Select the register option below the login dialogue box.
- Choose the registration type you wish to register; if it is personal, select the individual option.
How can I check my Safaricom status online?
If you want to know the status of your sim card registration, all you need to do is dial *106# on your mobile phone and choose option 1, “Check Registration Status”.
How do I speak to a Safaricom agent?
- Customer Support Team. PrePay: Call 100 (Free) Or +254 722 002100 (chargeable)
- Online Support Team. Twitter – @Safaricom_Care and @SafaricomPLC.
- Careers and HR. Jobs and Internships – Log on to Career Portal and upload your CV and apply.
- Communications and PR Team.
- CEO’s Office.
How do I activate self care?
- Key in the URL in your browser.
- Click on register.
- According to what you want, choose the kind of registration that you would like to do.
- Key in your mobile number as well as the user name.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- An activation number will be sent to your phone via text.
How can I register Safaricom app?
Visit your nearest M-PESA agent outlet or Safaricom retail centre and present a mobile phone with a Safaricom SIM card and valid Identification document. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message and a 4-digit M-PESA PIN sent by SMS .
How do I update my Safaricom details online?
Is there Safaricom customer care?
[email protected] is the email id where you can mail us your queries/concerns if you do not wish to DM us.
How many self-care a day?
Self-Care with Any Amount of Time 10 Minutes: There are plenty of self-care activities you can engage in even if you only have 10 minutes or less to yourself in a day. One of the best ways to take care of yourself is to slow down, which is easier said than done.
What is self-care examples?
Physical Self-Care Examples:
- Eat a healthy meal.
- Engage in exercise.
- Go for a walk.
- Drink water.
- Practice good sleep hygiene (click here for more information)
- Have a cup of tea.
- Sit in the sunlight.
- Take a shower or bath.
How much do M-PESA agents earn per month?
MPesa business is one of the most profitable small capital businesses in Kenya. In a good month, you can make as much as Ksh 50,000 depending on location and traffic flow.
What is Safaricom Jiandikishe app for?
Safaricom Jiandikishe app offers an efficient and fast entry point for Safaricom business partners and subscribers to be registered on our platform.
How do you check if your SIM is registered in your name?
Steps to follow to Check Your Sim Card Registration details:
- Dial *400# on all networks to initiate the verification process.
- or you can send a blank text message to 400.
- The next screen prompt should contain details of your identity used to Register the sim.
How can I know my SIM registration details?
There’s a unanimous code for all operators to check SIM card registration. Dial *16001#, then a pop-up will appear on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of the NID. Press enter and next you’ll receive a message containing the list of phone numbers that are registered under the NID.
How do I email Safaricom?
- Email Address: [email protected].
- Online Live Web Chat on http://cloud.safaricom.co.ke (“Need Help Button”)
- Call us 0722 002222.
How do I register my Safaricom line online?
Using your preferred browser, open https://safaricom.com/account/kyc-upload….How to Register Safaricom Line Online
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) you will receive via SMS.
- Upload the front and back images of your ID.
- Complete and submit.