How do I update my Facebook page app?
If you have more than one page, tap the menu button at the upper left of the screen, swipe down to “Your Pages” section and tap the page you want to update. Tap “Edit page.” Once you get to your Page’s Wall, tap the menu button again to open the app menu and tap “Edit Page.”
How do I manage my Facebook business page on my iPhone?
How to Access Your Facebook Business Page on a Mobile Device (iPhone Instructions)
- Download the free Facebook Pages Manager app.
- Log in to your personal Facebook profile.
- Any Facebook pages you have admin access to will be listed on the dropdown menu.
Where are my Facebook pages?
To view your Page access on Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook from a computer.
- At the top, click , then click Switch Profile.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- Click your Page name in the left menu.
- Click next to your name, then click View Access.
What can a Facebook page manager do?
Comments: Respond to comments on the Page and edit or delete existing comments made by the Page. Linked Accounts: Add, manage or remove linked accounts, such as Instagram. Ads: Create, manage and delete ads. Insights: Use Page, post and ad insights to analyze the performance of the Page.
Where is page settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I manage pages on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook from a computer, then switch to your Page. From your Page, click Manage, then click Page Access. Click next to the person that you want to edit access, then click Edit Access. Click or to select the features you want this person to manage, then click Update Access.
Does Facebook business have an app?
If you aren’t currently using Pages Manager App, you can visit the iOS or Android app stores to download the Facebook Business Suite app.
How do I edit my business page?
Edit your website
- Sign in to Business Profile Manager.
- If you have multiple profiles, open the profile you want to manage.
- In the left menu, click Website. At the top left, you can check how many people visited your site.
- In the left panel, select the part of your site you want to edit.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I access my Facebook pages?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to the Find Your Account page at facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How do I edit a Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages. Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page.
How many admins can you have on a Facebook page?
There’s no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page. Learn how to see what your role is and what each Page role can do. In some cases, gray accounts can’t become admins of Pages. If you have a gray account and want to become a Page admin, you can create a new account.