What model is the Canon MG5500 printer?
PIXMA MG5522 (MG5500 Series)
Where is the WPS button on my Canon MG5520 printer?
The WPS button is located on the router, not the PIXMA MG5520. If your router does not have a WPS button, please follow these steps: 1. On your PIXMA MG5520, go to the Home menu or press the Home button.
How do I connect my Canon mg5220 to my laptop?
- Press the ON button (A) to TURN OFF THE MACHINE.
- Turn on the computer, then insert the Setup CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.
- Windows 7/Windows Vista.
- Click Easy Install.
- Click Install.
- Select Use the printer via USB, then click Next.
- Click Exit to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma mg5520 to WIFI?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (B) on the printer.
- Use the or.
- Press the left Function button (D).
- Select Wireless LAN setup, then press the OK button.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
Where is the WPS PIN on my Canon printer mg3620?
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer until the ON lamp (B) flashes. Press the Wi-Fi button. The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
Where is the WPS PIN on my Canon mp495 printer?
Press the Maintenance button (A) 11 times. When the LED (B) lights up as shown, press the Color button (C). The Network Configuration Page including the PIN code will be printed.
Is Canon mg5220 an air printer?
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you easily print and scan wirelessly around the house plus the ability to print your photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices1,2.
How do I connect my Canon mg5520 printer to WI FI?
- Press the [ HOME ] button (B) on the printer.
- Use the or button (C) to display the [ WLAN ] icon.
- Select [ Wireless LAN setup ], then press the [ OK ] button.
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 5.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point.
- Select [ WPS ].
What is the file size for the mg5500 printer driver?
Warranty File Name Date File Size Windows Printers and Multifunction Print 07/02/21 42.41 KB MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5. 01/26/16 13.75 MB MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Wind 07/22/15 19.81 MB
Is Pixma mg5520 a good printer?
The PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a wise style supplying a combination of high performance and genuine ease. Print stunning, indeterminate pictures as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch as well as crisp files with impressive high quality.
Does the mg5520 have USB and Wi-Fi?
In addition to USB connectivity, the MG5520 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so various other tools on your network can share the unit. The printer works with AirPrint so you can print directly from an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without setting up any type of vehicle driver.
How many ink storage tanks does the mg5520 have?
The MG5520 uses 4800 x 1200 optimum color dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink storage tanks as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade runs out, you only replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Break Edge attribute allows for quick access to the ink containers for a very easy substitute.