Which jobs are most sought after?
15 most in-demand jobs
- Physical therapy aide.
- Registered nurse.
- Software engineer. National average salary: $89,234 per year.
- Statistician. National average salary: $65,175 per year.
- Truck driver. National average salary: $69,244 per year.
- Web developer. National average salary: $66,410 per year.
What is the hottest jobs in 2022?
The best jobs in America in 2022, ranked
- Risk manager. Getty Images.
- Sales engineer. Getty Images.
- Solutions engineer. Getty Images.
- Product designer. Getty Images.
- Database architect. Getty Images.
- Realtor. Getty Images.
- Strategic account manager. Getty Images.
- Customer success manager. Getty Images. Median base salary: $73,702.
What jobs will be in demand by 2024?
Job projections for 2024
- Wind turbine service technician. 4.4. 9.2. 108.0.
- Occupational therapy assistant. 33.0. 47.1. 42.7.
- Physical therapist assistant. 78.7. 110.7. 40.6.
- Physical therapist aide. 50.0. 69.5. 39.0.
- Home health aide. 913.5. 1,261.9.
- Commercial diver. 4.4. 6.0.
- Nurse practitioner. 126.9. 171.7.
- Physical therapist. 210.9. 282.7.
What job has the lowest satisfaction rate?
What Are Some of the Least Satisfying Jobs in the World?
- Cafeteria Attendants.
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Workers.
- Home Furnishing Salespersons.
What are the 10 most critical job skills for 2013?
Here, the 10 most critical job skills to parlay in your job search for 2013: No. 1 Critical Thinking (found in 9 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs) Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
What is the definitive careers guide from Forbes?
The Definitive Careers Guide From Forbes encompasses every aspect of the job hunt from interview to promotion. Written by some of Forbes’ best careers and leadership writers, it is available now for download.
What are the most in-demand jobs for the New Year?
The most in-demand jobs for the new year might be rooted in the booming computer industry, but it’s not only technical and programming chops that prospective hires should be showcasing.
Which jobs require a bachelor’s degree for 2013?
If you’re an accountant, computer systems analyst or event coordinator, there’s a good chance your luck will change in 2013. These three professions are among the best jobs that require a bachelor’s degree for 2013, according to a new study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists Intl. (EMSI).